[bookport] Downloading Digital Content From BookShare That Is A DTB, (Digital Talking Book)

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:34:29 -0800

Basically, the title says it all, but I'll reiterate, how does one go
about downloading a digital talking book from bookshare onto the book
port, see, I'm having to bring a book to one of my English classes and
start reading it tomorrow with the rest of the class called "Nickle
and Dimed" By Barbara Eihrenriche, or however ya spell it, so anyway,
any suggestions? I downloaded it to my documents, however it is
getting to the bp is my problem, can anyone help me out, please,
ASAP?--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Verizon Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955