[bookport] Re: Note Taking mode

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:01:23 -0500

I bought the bookport also for the purpose of reading braille formatted electronic books, as well as audio books. But I found myself once in the need of recording my authorization code for Jaws 7.0, which I was about to install on a new laptop, and the bookport was all I had. So, I recorded it there, and it was fine.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>