[bookport] Re: New features that would be AwesomenessCoolness

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:39:37 -0800

Hi Jim,

This is the place for your suggestions.  The developers monitor this list
and note all suggestions.
So, keep them coming.

The radio suggestion has been passed through here several times.
You may hear some individuals who seem to get upset with change and consider
that the BP should be just a reader.  Just let these comments flow over you
and send what ever you have in mind for an improved player.  Your comments
are being heard.

Reed

  _____