[bookport] Re: New features that would be AwesomenessCoolness

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:07:37 -0600

All I'll say on the subject of the below-mention feature requests is that they
will require a hardware upgrade.  I wouldn't send my BP away to be upgraded,
but if there were someday to be a new incarnation of the BP that included a
radio, alternative speech synthesizers, and other upgrades, I would almost
certainly buy one, even though the radio would hardly ever get used by me.
Just some thoughts, no bashing intended.