[bookport] Re: New features that would be AwesomenessCoolness

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:24:49 -0600 (CST)

If it had an AM radio, I'd certainly use it. But it's not a feature I would request or lobby for.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Sarah Cranston wrote:

All I'll say on the subject of the below-mention feature requests is that they
will require a hardware upgrade.  I wouldn't send my BP away to be upgraded,
but if there were someday to be a new incarnation of the BP that included a
radio, alternative speech synthesizers, and other upgrades, I would almost
certainly buy one, even though the radio would hardly ever get used by me.
Just some thoughts, no bashing intended.

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gary King Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:50 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: New features that would be AwesomenessCoolness

All together now folks, the primary purpose of the Book Port is to read books, etc, etc, ... Jim, as a newbie to the list, you should now prepare yourself for an onslaught of replies of this nature.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx