[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:17:53 -0400

Yes; first, not to get too frustrated by the learning curve. Having as broad
and as complex a range of capabilities as it does, trying to master
everything about the book port all at once is rather like trying to swallow
an elephant whole. Second, and this is really a correlary of the first,
don't become too upset by the short-comings of the manual, which is my *only
criticism of the book port product. Take heart in the fact that there are
lots of friendly helpful people here on this list who are more than willing
to lend a hand.

John