[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:48:04 -0500

Hi Bruce,

There is an excellent program called EZ-CD-DA Extractor, available at:

www.poikosoft.com

It does a great job at converting OGG to MP3, among other formats.  It costs
around $30 US.  I know there are other programs out there that are free, but
this one has served me quite well for years and needs no scripts.
This should tide you over until the BP supports OGG.

HTH

Sarah