[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: "Shannon" <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:54:01 -0700

Bruce, David's suggestion is a good one.  That's what I did, so when I got
the book Poret I already knew the navigational keys.  what I did once I got
it was to listen to the manual on my cassette player and follow long with
the book Port using its manual to practice moving around. Enjoy it, it's a
wonderful product.
Shannon