[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:06:02 -0400

Bruce,

Simply call the 800 number, the same one you used to order it and select the
option for ordering via credit card.  Just ask the person that answers to
look up your order and let you know if there were any in stock and when it
will be shipping.  I asked before placing my order, so she checked for me.
They do not charge your credit card until they are ready to ship. Maybe you
were lucky, and they were still in stock when you placed your order although
you would think that you would have been advised of this by the person
taking the order.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx