[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:46:18 +0100

Hi,

I don't see what shortcomings there are. Would love to know what areas need improving. Perhaps a more verbose frdvtipyion of unindexed mp3s and how they play on the unit. For instance, outline the advantage to indexing mp3s as opposed to not bothering.

Best

-James-
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>