[bookport] Re: New Soon-to-be Book Port Owner

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:33:54 -0500

You can also buy them from
www.crucial.com
They are a good company to deal with.

At 10:28 AM 6/21/2005, you wrote:
You will love the Bookport.  It supports so many file types, and though
some do not like the speech, I firmly believe that the many things the
device does well will make up for that.
A good place to buy compact flash cards?  Well, here are two.
www.memorysuppliers.com
And www.compuplus.com
Good luck.