[bookport] Re: NLS Tapes to MP3

  • From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:58:59 -0500

Larry suggested I create an audio tutorial with demonstration samples for
the podcast.  I'd be honored to do that.  There are probably some things I
need to learn about that process, but if you're willing to perhaps coach me
just a bit now and then, I'd certainly take it on and enjoy doing it. I'd
like to be acquainted with whatever audio standards you have for the
podcast, for example.  Those sound like pretty high-quality files; I didn't
even look at the properties, so you'll have to advise me a little on whether
you get away with 32 KBPS files or whether you want 64 or higher.  Just let
me know.  If, after reading the text guide, you've changed your mind, that's
perfectly understandable and ok, too.

Best Regards,

Nolan