[bookport] Re: NLS Tapes to MP3

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:50:48 -0400

Nolan:

A good audio description of this process with demonstration would also
make a great piece for Blind Cool Tech podcast.

>>> lists@xxxxxxxxxx Friday, June 24, 2005 11:17:21 AM >>>
Actually, that was Nolan, who has not yet posted any tutorial on this
as he
was waiting on the list moderator's okay, which was given.

So now the ball is in Nolan's court.

Bring it on, Nolan...when you can; no pressure, <smile>!

John