[bookport] Re: My update experience

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:12:00 -0400

Hello All,

I just updated my bookPort tonight, and everything went well.  I had been
using firmware version 02.02.00.00, and now A+C announces that I am using
02.03.00.00.  My transfer software was updated the second time that I
connected my BookPort.

I do have a question.  What is the latest version of Book Wizard?  I am
currently running the demo of version 1.1.0.0

Annette