[bookport] Re: My update experience

  • From: The Pardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:16:04 -0400

I originally got the .006 version for the firmware, but this morning there was another firmware and it came out as the 02.03

At 11:34 AM 8/21/06, you wrote:

I have the same version number as David. Must be a hangup somewhere.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>