[bookport] Re: My update experience

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:30:10 -0500

Clarence,

My firmware version number is reported as 02.03.00.00.

When I connected the Book Port to the computer, I was first informed of a firmware update. I allowed this to be installed. When I reconnected the Book Port to the computer after the firmware update was completed, I was informed of the Transfer software update. I pressed spacebar on the Yes button to confirm that I wanted this to be installed, and the installation went perfectly. I was not a beta tester, and it looks like whether or not people were beta testers accounts for the difference in how the update went.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clarence Whaley" <clarence.whaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>