[bookport] Re: My update experience

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:45:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

When I attempted to do the update on Friday, I was unable to update the
firmware in the usual way; nor was I able to do so via the Firmware selection
under the Advanced Options of the transfer software.  However, I was able to
update successfully by downloading the bpxsetup.exe file, installing and
running the software.

I have been a beta tester, so just wanted to report this, in case this is any
help to anyone else.

Paula