[bookport] Executive Decision!

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:43:22 -0500

Ok, After the third time I have had the unit fall off my belt I
have made an executive decision. I am taking my bp to the machine
shop tomorrow and having the POS belt clip removed! And then I am
taking it to a leather worker that I know and having a case made
for it. Actually I am stealing a clip off of an old Motorola cell
phone case and having him make me one. At a cost of $400 I can
not afford to have a cheap assed belt clip cost me my unit. If
there were one area that needs to be addressed it is this one.
for me I am solving it myself, but how many users out there do
not have the access to a machine shop or leather workers that can
solve an inherent design flaw. So far this is my one and only
complaint about the unit. for all of us I would ask that APH
takes a look at this.

Keith
--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace