[bookport] Re: Executive Decision!

  • From: sharon hamm <babygirl1013@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:13:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello. I never use the belt clip. I have a case that I carry my bp in and use
it when I'm walking around. If I need to use the keys I just unzip the case to
access the keys. I'd rather do that than take a chance of dropping the unit.
I never use belt clips on any item that has it. I find alternatives.
Sharon