[bookport] Re: Enhancements to Bookport Device

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:29:46 -0500

Hello Kyle,

The BP doesn't have a shuffle feature, but you can listen straight through all
the songs in a particular folder without selecting a new song. Does that make
sense?

I chose this over some other mp3 players on the market because, while its mp3
playback features are limited, it is accessible. I do have the ability to
select a
particular song, and the BP will read song titles to me. So while it is not
perfect, it lets me play my music files pretty well.

Angie