[bookport] Re: Enhancements to Bookport Device

  • From: "Kyle" <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:05:27 -0500

Hello

What I mean by a "dock" is a kind of station one could hook up the BP
to, and this "dock" would be connected to the PC. I am one of those who
already have too many cables coming off of my computer, and having
something that the BP could fit into and "sync" once connected might be
nice. It could even have a speaker built-in so one could use the bp
instead of using headphones all the time. .

So if the BP does not support m3u files one has to listen to 1 song
(mp3) at a time, and then has to select the next song at the end of
every song? I thought it might have a "playlist/shuffle" feature or
something? Disappointing if this is the case.

Kyle