[bookport] Re: Enhancements to Bookport Device

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:48:10 -0800

Hi Keith,
I am new to this list, and looking into buying a book port unit. I hope I
can learn a lot here. Trying to decide between this unit and that other one.
Anyway, if anyone on this list has some tips to give me about why I should
buy the book port product instead of the other product, chime in here,, and
tell me why. Smile.
Appreciate any comments.
Thanks,
Jim