[bookport] Re: Christopher, don't act hastily!

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:18:32 -0400

That's really up to them and what their return policies are. It is
warrantied for 1 year. However, if you send it to us, you'll need to
also get us a copy of any paperwork or receipt that will show us when
you got it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx 09/30/05 10:35PM >>>
Ok, Would I be able to go to hte local APH here in Mass I think thats
the org in a building that I have been in and have them replace it, if
so I would not have a problem doing so?  Pam? I may of spelt your name
wrong.

It would mean that I could get back to using it right away where
mailing which I don't like doing for any thing takes toooooo long of a
time. And if I had the money I would just ship it.

Any how like I said I am not puting in no way or form APH down as I
think they are a great company that does look out for the best of its
custormers.

Christopher