[bookport] Re: Christopher, don't act hastily!

  • From: Christopher Emery <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:20:02 -0400

Like I said the device is a great one but it appears to be unstable
when it comes to the mp3 decoder, which after only having it for 5
days when on me.  IT only plays white noise now.  Then I read all the
time on here about the problems that are happening.  When the device
WAS working I was using it allllll the time (5 days that is)  the
voice other wise is the a good voice as I have a very had time
understanding it but when using mp3s books / audio or even smell
amounts of text it is a great device for me.  But I don't have the
time or energe to have to send it back to APH which I was suppose to
do in very late Augest but I have not as I HATE going to the post
office / shoping and I should not have to for the aspect of hardware
being defected (mp3 decoder) if it was not hardware then they would be
able to send a program / flash rom to just fix the issue with out
having to go through the whole prossess of sending it back.

Any how like I said it is a great device but if I can not count on a
peice of hardware to be able to last more then 5 days in this case
then to me its not worth the time to go back and forth with having it
fixed and being with out it for long period of time as most likly it
would have to be sent to Springer.

BUT I am not puting down APH as they came out with a great product
that is going to get even greater in time.

Thanks
Christopher