[bookport] Re: Braille notes

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 05:16:34 -0500

Hi Ian,

I find the notetaking feature very easy to use, and I use it all the time.
The other very useful aspect to this feature is that your files can be
synchronized with the PC, so you have consistency in the versions of your
edited documents without having to remember to copy the recently-edited
files manually.

Paula