[bookport] Re: Braille notes

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:15:19 -0600

It does a fine job, though you currently have to write in computer Braille.
You'll like other things, too, like being able to point at a whole folder and
send it to the Book Port--or, as I do, a multitude of folders.  It takes me two
days to load my Book Courier with a gigabyte of text-based folders and files,
but only two hours to do the same job with the Book Port.  The constant audible
signals allow you to cue up hundreds of items for download and go on about your
business while the job is being done.  Book Courier's buffer is fifty or sixty
files.  Big difference.