[bookport] Re: Braille notes

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:31:23 -0600

Hi,

It is fairly easy to use, and is fairly comfortable to type on even though the
keys are so small. They are, in my oppinion, positioned in such a way that it
makes inputting braille on the unit easy and reliable. Its not a braille N
speak, but it is good for short, brief notes. I have never used the book
currior (sorry if my spelling of that is wrong), however, I like the bookports
portability, purpose and functions. I also like the executive products case, or
at least it sounds like it would be a good case for the unit (in most peoples
oppinions, anyway).

good luck in your bookport purchase,
Tyler