[bookport] Re: Braille notes

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:02:28 -0600

When the new model is being designed, I wouldn't mind seeing a hinged or
well-thought-out snap-on key cover equipped with a belt clip, or perhaps a clip
which can be installed optionally with screws..  I can think of advantages with
either implementation.  The optional type of belt clip being utilized for some
cellphones would be super.  That way, those of us who have the carrying case
could choose whether or not to add the belt clip.  Might even be nice to see
APH team up with Executive Products and provide the carrying case as a standard
accessory to be shipped with new BP units.  The additional cost would be a moot
point over all, since most of us would want the case anyway.  Just a bunch of
miscellaneous year-end thoughts.  I kind of like the idea of having the
carrying case supplied, since that would be just one less purchase to be made
separately.  Perhaps customers could be given the option of whether or not to
have the case included.