[bookport] Re: Book Port not working/ warranty

  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:07:00 -0600

Don't you mean, take smaller bytes?

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Reed Poynter
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:03 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Book Port not working/ warranty

Take smaller bites!

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: February 23, 2006 11:06 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are a solutions list.  That is why people come to us with problems.  Give
us time, and we just might solve other issues, too...  ones like... how to
bite a taco on one end and prevent the filling from spurting out the other.

At 11:57 AM 2/23/2006, you wrote:
>Another thing to consider is that this list, being the BookPort list,
>gets a large amount of its traffic from people who are having problems
>with their BookPorts.  No one writes to a list and says, "I just love
>this product, I've never had a problem with it."  <Grin.>  So, I'll do
>just that.  <Smiles> I've had my BP for almost three years and have
>never experienced any of these problems.  It does need the occasional
>reset, but it's never crashed for 24 hours, and it's never had to go
>back to APH for repair.  I love my BookPort, wouldn't know what to do
>without it!
>
>Sarah

Book Port.

>Peter

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
11For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for
good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says
the
LORD...