[bookport] Re: Battery percentages and translation error

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 05:50:12 -0400

I've heard somewhere that there is a firmware upgrade for the Ipod that =
makes the menus talk.  We also have an Archos 20 g mp3 player that has a =
firmware upgrade that makes the menus talk, and it spells the file names.  =
It has a way to go, but it is already usable.
<<< elaine18@xxxxxxx  5/ 7  8:48p >>>
Hi Robert,
I have a friend that has an Ipod and there are features of the Book Port
that she believes is better than her Ipod.  She can download the audio =
books
but she would have to by an additional package to have a reader that will =
do
text stuff.  The nice thing about hers is that it is a 30 G storage
capacity.  I was in DC this past week and talked with a totally blind guy
that has an Ipod and is trying to use it, but with difficulty.  Elaine

                       =20