[bookport] Re: Battery percentages and translation error

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:00:57 -0700

Hi Angie,
I love my Book Port too.  I have had the same trouble with the battery as
you have.  This morning the synthetic voice, "big Bob" got real fuzzy.  i
immediately leaped out of bed and ran to my computer room to put in new
batteries.  just for fun, I tried Big Bob again with the old batteries and
lo and behold he sounded great.  Go figure.