[bookport] Re: Battery percentages and translation error

  • From: "Elaine Boykin" <elaine18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:28:52 -0500

Hi all,
I have the same problem with fuzzy speech when my batteries are low, and
also now have a better understanding as to the different battery level
signals.  At first I didn't think I would ever get use to the speech, but
now I'm quite use to it and would rather read a book on it then the ones I
get from our library for the blind.  I just know if it says something that
is like for Dr. it says drive instead of doctor what it means and my brain
just substitutes the right word.  It is the best little device that I've
ever invested my money into.   Elaine