[bookport] Re: RFB&D

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:26:59 -0500

Hi All,

I got the RFB and D key. It comes on CD. When you run the software on the
CD, you are required to go to the RFB web site to have the site generate a
key which you have to enter in to the software. I found it to be a
straightforward process. You just follow the instructions. The RFB key
actually unlocks the APH Book Wizard which allows one to read rfb books on
the pc or to transfer the book to the Book Port. I found that it really
works well.

Robert Carter