[bookport] Re: Battery percentages and translation error

  • From: "Elaine Boykin" <elaine18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:57:52 -0500

Hi Robert,
I have a friend that has an Ipod and there are features of the Book Port
that she believes is better than her Ipod.  She can download the audio books
but she would have to by an additional package to have a reader that will do
text stuff.  The nice thing about hers is that it is a 30 G storage
capacity.  I was in DC this past week and talked with a totally blind guy
that has an Ipod and is trying to use it, but with difficulty.  Elaine