[bookport] Re: BP unresponsive after firmware upgrade

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:52:38 -0800

Hi Peter and Rob,

Mine failed too.  When I checked the card in a flash card reader, there
were a couple bp files that were corrupted.  I put the card back in the
bookport, formatted the card and then tried the firmware update
again.  This time it worked without a hitch.

It took about 20 seconds to go through the update once I unplugged the USB
cable.

Richard