[bookport] Re: BP unresponsive after firmware upgrade

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:48:52 -0500

Yes. You should have headphones on when disconnecting the plug, so you can =
hear it tell you the update has been started. It will also tell you not to =
press any keys during this time. When it is finished, it will announce =
that it is done.=20

Usually, it takes about 20 or 30 seconds.=20

>>> petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx 01/28/05 08:45AM >>>
Thank you. What is the current firmware beta file size you guys
are testing? Finally when one unplugs the USB cable from the BP
how long does it take to finish upgrading the brain? Should one
have the headphones connected to the BP when unplugging the USB
cable to listen for any info that the firmware upgrade is
finished upgrading? Does the BP announce any info after
unplugging the USB cable?