[bookport] Re: Aph's Policy Regarding Phone Support

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:58:28 -0500 (EST)

When one uses a beta product he or she is agreeing to the terms of the
beta
supplier.

It is only reasonable that APH support the released products and software,
and not the  beta via traditional means like telephone calls.

If you don't want to follow APH beta terms then don't download the beta
versions.

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx