[bookport] Re: Transfering Daisy Book Problem

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:49:58 -0000

Hi.

Well, that's a bit knaf isn't it?  If I want to transfer a daisy book, the
size transferable in one session should not be limited to a particular size
but rather on the storage capacity of the flash card.  I don't want to have
to mess about transferring multiple sessions of the same book.  I want to
just transfer the book however large it may be, groom the dog or whatever
and then disconnect and take it to work.

This will have to change if I am to keep it.

Warmest, Ibrahim