[bookport] Re: Anybody have a good earphone recommendation?

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:42:34 -0500

I would strongly recommend the Sennheiser PX100 headphones.  You can find them
at:

www.newegg.com

and at several other online places.  They weigh about 2 ounces, fold up into a
small, flat  package, and have the best sound of any walkman-style headphones I
have ever tried.  They do not go into the ear, they are standard headphones
that cover the whole ear.  They also seem to be pretty durable, which is an
important consideration for me, as I tend to be very hard on headphones.
<Smiles>

HTH

Sarah