[bookport] Re: Anybody have a good earphone recommendation?

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:03:21 -0500

Hi Randy and list,

I use the Bose noise canceling Quiet Comfort headphones with the Book Port and like the combination a lot.

Robert Carter

At 09:36 AM 6/16/2006, you wrote:

The earbuds that came with bookport sound just fine to me in relatively quiet places.  However, in noisier environments, I find I have to turn the volume up too high for comfort purposes in order to hear what bookport is saying.  So I want to find a comfortable set of earphones that will cover the ear and sound good with bookport.

I'm concerned that high Fidelity earphones might tend to exaggerate the popping and booming and static that the TripleTalk synthesizer is notorious for.  Any suggestions?

I looked at the ones in the APH catalog, but $10 sounds a bit, dare I say, cheap.

Has anybody tried the noise canceling headphones from Sharper Image?

Randy Borst
Director of Disability Services
25 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo