[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:17:07 -0400

Amen!!!!!
I really think that we need to keep the original intent of the device in
mind. If I want a radio, I'll bring one! People can't have it all; an
affordable reading device that does the work of three other machines!!! One
of the things I like most about this device is that bugs are fixed as
quickly as possible and new features are not added to the bp at the expense
of maintaining the device's stability.
Off my soap box now, (grin!!!)
Amy