[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:04:47 -0400

I had watched the production status of the BookPort and Book Currier for a
year before the B P was released and ordered mine the next day. When I
received my B P over a year ago, I couldn't believe that such a small and
light device could really hold and read so many books. I am thrilled with
all of the changes and added features. For the most part, I have even
learned to ignore the flaws in Double Talk speech. I would not want to
bother with an A C adapter.Being able to drop the B P in a pocket and move
around is one of it's greatest features in my view. I am constantly being
amazed with the features being added, as well as, the continuing effort to
respond to and correct the individual problems of users. The genuine effort
made by both the B P staff, as well as members of this list, to help with my
problems, is a real advantage of owning a B P.
Now, if there were only a way to incorporate one of the more accurate
software readers .
Of course, if dish washing is to become a new feature?

Make it a grate one

Sharon