[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:30:47 -0400

Hi Sarah,

Yeah, it's easy to get carried away with a Christmas wish list of all the
things we want. <grin> I personally don't want a radio or an AC adapter, and I
would
be happy if the machine stayed just the way it was. I don't know if I'd upgrade
to new hardware or not because I'd sure miss my bookport while it was gone!
I was really pleased to see a number of user suggestions incorporated into this
version of the firmware, like the fact that you now have to hold the E key
down for one beep before the unit starts recording. There are a couple of
things I'd like to see added to the firmware, but as I said, if they are never
added,
My BP and I will be just fine! <grin> Though I do think a dishwashing feature
would be especially nice. LOL

Angie