[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:03:02 -0400

Hi, Larry.
        I've done this, but find it isn't very good for some types of cloth,
causing it to stretch. To add to the pool of ideas, what I've also done is
to take one of the carry straps off any bag with a detachable shoulder
strap, connect one end of the strap to another, so as to create a continuous
loop, and hang that around my neck, attaching the bookport to it. The BP can
then be put under any clothing worn at the time and worn around the house
quite easily. It won't get in the way of anything you happen to be doing.

Aman