[bookport] Re: Any new hardware revision plans?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:00:21 -0400

Let me give you an idea about a means of taking Book Port with you =
wherever you go that you may not have thought of.  That is to hang it on =
the collar of your shirt or blouse.  I have been carrying mine like that =
for over a year now, and I take it everywhere.  The advantage is that you =
have access to all the buttons without having to take it out of a pocket, =
and it is always right there ready to go.

>>> KeeperDog@xxxxxxx Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:11:53 PM >>>
When I got my BookPort, on September 29, I saved all the packing material
because I wasn't sure I would like it. In that short time I have read 5
books and downloaded several others. I am surprised at how much I enjoy =
it.
The only thing on my wish list as far as updates go is a pronunciation
dictionary.

I am still using my first set of batteries. I can't believe that.

I am pretty accident prone so am afraid to carry my BookPort with me when =
leave home. Has anyone found a good case for the BookPort? I saw the one
with the external speaker, but I am looking for one with a bit of padding,
and I don't need an external speaker.

Thanks,
Crystal