[bookport] Re: Access World

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:46:02 -0400

I found a program that says it will convert RSS feeds to HTML.  If this
program does what it says, you could feed it the RSS, it will convert it
to HTML, and then you could transfer the HTML file to the bookport.  I'm
sorry that I can't download this to check it's friendlyness with a
screen reader, but it sounds promising, and best of all, it's free.
Click this link:

http://www.1000files.com/Web_Authoring/PHP/rss2html_15424_Review.html

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
www.aph.org

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/09/05 10:41AM >>>
Aloha, Milton!  Thank you so very much for answering my query.  You
see, I
know that Access World has links to the articles in each issue which is

fine.  I would like to send the entire issue and there is a link for
that in
each issue.  Would I be able to highlight that link, open the document
and
then send it to book port?  Or can I send the entire magazine from the
link
which says entire issue.

Again, thanks so very much for answering my question.  Aloha.

Mike