[bookport] Re: Access World

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:22:41 -0400

Dave:

From a glance, it looks like they have only electronic files, in which =
case you could download the pages you want and send that with the =
Applications key, and pick Send To Book Port, but it won't be a braille =
file. Perhaps someone else on the list is a reader and can supply more =
info, but that's all I see.=20

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx 06/21/04 09:55PM >>>
Hello list:

I thought it might be handy to download the current issue of Access World
and put it on the Bookport. But when I went to the Access World page, I
could not find a link for downloading the full issue in brf format. Does
such a link not exist or have I just failed to find it. Any help
appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave