[bookport] Re: Access World

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:57:19 -0400

There is a link called "entire issue" or something like that.  I usally
click on that and save the resulting page as a text file and send that to
the BP.  You can just send the page to the Bp through explorer but that
doesn't give you the chance to tname the file and usually what you get is
unsatisfactory.  Lou