[bookport] Re: Access World

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 05:37:52 -1000

To get the entire issue, choose the link for "entire Issue" and the entire
issue will be sent to the Book Port.

If you just want individual articles, select the link of the article you
want, have the page open and then send it to the Book Port.

Hope this answers all your questions.

Also, if you haven't noticed the past issue of Accessworld are archived on
the site and can be read in the same manner.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii
Island Computer Access Now ICAN