[bookport] Re: Access World

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:41:08 -0600

Aloha, Milton!  Thank you so very much for answering my query.  You see, I
know that Access World has links to the articles in each issue which is
fine.  I would like to send the entire issue and there is a link for that in
each issue.  Would I be able to highlight that link, open the document and
then send it to book port?  Or can I send the entire magazine from the link
which says entire issue.

Again, thanks so very much for answering my question.  Aloha.

Mike